Residential Roof Repair Near Me Contractor Fort Lauderdale , Fl.
Heret To Solve All Your Roofing And Construction Problems!
Fort Lauderdale best residential roof repair near me contractor equipped to handle your all your roof repairs and full-scale roofing needs, since 2013.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Expert Residential Roof Repairs Contractor Fort Lauderdale
Are you searching for a residential roof repair near me, in Fort Lauderdale and nearby cities?. You have come to the right place.
We know a leaky roof can be like a sore thumb, it plagues you, consuming all your energy, jeopardizing you and your family’s safety, causing you to unduly worry. Not to worry, we are here for you. We help homeowners just like you solve their roofing and construction problems.
The truth is most owners don’t typically think about their roof until they’re faced with a problem. If you currently have a leaky roof, sustained damage, or in need of residential roof repair near me, or roof replacement, we can help.
We are aware that your roof serves as your home’s primary line of defense against nature’s elements. Our team of Fort Lauderdale roof repair experts can guarantee that your roof’s repair, no matter how big or small, is expertly completed.
At Ricketts Roofing And Construction, we offer a variety of services for your home’s exterior, including roofing installation and replacement. If you’re dealing with damage, don’t hesitate to contact us at 954-588-5670 or visit us https://rickettsconstruction.com/contact- us for reliable roof repair services near you.
Common Causes of Residential Roof Damage in South Florida
Your roofing materials are exposed to the harsh weather and are subject to natural wear and tear over time. Besides the normal material breakdown, abrupt occurrences or extremities can result in rapid deterioration of your roof cover, shortening your roof’s lifespan.
- Ponding water that , sits on your roof and doesn’t drain off your roof after heavy rains – Its essential that water runs off and drains from your roof after a heavy downpour as this is very critical to the health and longevity of your roof. Standing water will enter through fissures and cracks, finding its way to the interior of your home damaging your ceiling, wall and floors.
- Strong wind or tornadoes – Strong winds will tear-off your shingles, rip off your tiles carry then for long distances leaving you without protection. Hail from rainstorms will also dent your aluminum metal panels or flashing and split or crack your siding reducing their effectiveness.
- Falling trees or Impacts – The thundering thud of a falling tree on your roof, can cause significant structural damage from your roof line down, all the way to your foundation. On the face of it, it may not appears that you sustained any damage. However it’s always good to have an expert come out and inspect the structural condition of your roof after a tree has fallen on it to determine its integrity.
While most unexpected damages are caused by hurricanes, cutting back trees from your structure can help prevent accidental-related damages. When these damages are covered by your homeowner’s insurance, our Fort Lauderdale roofing repair team can provide temporary cover and perform emergency repairs to get you back on track in the shortest possible time.
Solving your roof repair problems
Top Signs You Need Roof Repairs Near Me
- Cracked or Missing Shingles – Take a look at your roofing shingles. Do you notice if the shingles are curling at the end or if they’re cracked? If you see this, your shingles are close to the end of their lifespan and you may need our Orlando roofing repair team to come and provide their expert service.
- Shingle Granules in Your Gutter – If you notice something like black sand in your gutters, this is a sign that your shingles are wearing down. You may need to replace your roof if this is happening, but have one of our professional technicians come out and take an expert look.
- Sagging Rafter – Make sure to check out your rafters in the attic on occasion. If you notice them sagging, this could be a early indicator that your attic has some moisture leaking from the roof.
- Wall and Ceiling Stains – If you have stains showing up on your wall or ceiling, you may want to have your roof checked. Take a few minutes now and then to ensure you don’t notice any stains. If you do, call our reliable Orlando roofing repair team to come out and take a look.
Age of Roof – As the years go by, your roof succumbs to the ultra violent rays from the sun, naturally deteriorating due to expansion and contraction developing cracks and fissures.
Our Process for Roof Repair in Fort Lauderdale
An an experienced residential repair near me company in Fort Lauderdale, we first inspect your roof to determine if you have damage. Once we determine you have damage and your roof qualifies for a repair we then carry out the following steps to solve your roof leak repair or roof replacement.
Our team prioritizes your needs throughout your project. We are always upfront, honest, and transparent from the initial estimate to final inspection.
We take a number of step for every Fort Lauderdale roofing repair job we take on. This includes:
- Step 1, Evaluation: After contacting our team via a phone call, our contact form, or through our online quote calculator, your designated Fort Lauderdale roof repair representative will reach out to set up an initial meeting. This meeting will consist of using satellite imagery measurements of your roof and walking the base of your home to give you an exact quote.
- Step 2, Scope of the Work: Your representative will meet with you a second time to go over your financing options, sign paperwork, choose product color, and finalize a production date. Ricketts Roofing And Construction permitting department makes it a priority to acquire the permit and order all materials right away so there are no production delays.
- Step 3, Production Day: Our crew will arrive at your home between 7 AM and 8 AM on production day. Construction work will begin and will continue until completion, weather permitting. There will be a designated foreman on-site for the entire duration of the project. Typically, about 95% of homes are completed in a couple days.
- Step 4, Clean Up: Upon completion, your yard and the surrounding areas are thoroughly cleaned with a magnet and all debris is hauled away.
- Step 5, Final Inspection: After all the debris is cleaned up, a final inspection will be called. You, your representative, and your designated foreman will perform a final walk-through.
Why Choose Us For Your Next Roof Repair Near Me Project
Try Us -You'll Like Us
Well, there are many reasons why we continue to be the roof repair service of choice for homeowners in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. However, as someone who might not have used our service yet, here are a couple of reasons why people choose us to replace and repair their roof:
The City of Fort Lauderdale Building Dept, Fl
The city of Fort Lauderdale is located in central Broward County, Florida. Incorporated in 1911, with major development taking place during the Florida land boom of the 1920s. The city housed the major city of Broward Conty, intertnational air and sea ports, industrial and commercial operations and banking and financial centers. Over the years the city has had massive economic growth to support its diversified population of approximately just under 186,000 residents, making Fort Lauderdale the 10th largest city in the state.